Here’s a step by step guide on how to create my ‘Pink Plaits’ Coachella look.
1. Start off by creating texture in the hair. Do this by using a texturising spray, and then use GHD straighteners to give the hair subtle movements.
2. Once you have created this tousled look, part the hair down the centre.
3. Create a Dutch braid either side of the parting, taking hair from underneath as you plait the hair, and tie to secure.
4. Use a soft curling tong to enhance any curls.
5. Using a non permanent colour, spray over the top of the braids, covering the rest of the hair whilst applying.
From Coachella with love